Business Registration Services Overview
To commence and continue any business in India, registrations under various Acts and Laws are required. It is very difficult for a layman to understand what all registrations are required for a particular type of business as not all registrations are required for all the business. In addition to it the procedure for different registrations add to the confusion and burden on layman. We are a firm of CA in Pune providing specialised services to the clients to help them understand their registration requirements for start-ups and the procedure for various registrations under different acts and laws all under one roof.
Formation of Business Entity
- Formation of a Private Company.
- Formation of a Public Company.
- Formation of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Formation of a non-profit organization/ section 8 company.
- Trust Formation
- Formation of a Proprietorship Business
- Formation of a Partnership Firm
- Conversion of a Proprietorship concern, Partnership firm, LLP into Private or Public Company.
- Conversion of a Private Company into Public Company or vice versa.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration.
- Professional Tax (PTEC or PTRC) registration.
- Import Export Code (IEC)
- Shop Act Registration
- FSSAI/Food License
- ESIC Registration
- Provident Fund Registration
- Trademark Registration
- MSME Registration
- NSIC Registration